 CAD / MLCad / 303
Re: Suggestion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 16:39:34 GMT

In lugnet.cad.mlcad, Adam Howard writes:
Hi Mike!

I've been working on a large model and have run into the
slowwwiiiinnnnggg-dowwn wall. Whenever I add a new piece or rotate a
selected one it seems to take forever.
  Could you start using sub-models.  I've found it is a lot easier to break
down models into sub-models.  I can then work in an uncluttered view of just
the area I'm working on.

  I've been doing mostly mechs, so it is real easy to break things down.

      Good Luck,
       Gino A...