 CAD / MLCad / 304
Re: MLCAD rotation (future request)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 18:53:50 GMT

Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> skrev i en
nyhedsmeddelelse:FzBLwL.Enx@lugnet.com...
Just a summary:
There are four options for a single part rotation:
1 - Rotate via origin of the part
2 - Rotate via center of part
3 - rotate via world origin(0/0/0) and
4 - rotate over a user set rotation point.

I think no. 3 is unnecessary. You'll be able to do that, by setting
user-set-rotation-point to (0,0,0).

For multiple part rotation there is -
1 - Rotate via world origin and
2 - rotate via a user set rotation point.

As above, I think Rotate-via-world-origin might be unnecessary.
Shoulden't there be a Rotate-via-center-of-parts? And shoulden't it be the
default even?

Anything missing or something to much?

Michael

--