 CAD / MLCad / 318
Re: MLCAD rotation (future request)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Wed, 16 Aug 2000 18:17:50 GMT

Steve Bliss wrote:
Alternately, they could be stored (in any line format *except* DAT) before
the first 0 FILE meta-command in an MPD.

An MPD header, hmmm?  Handy for storing metadata, non-DAT directives, loose
change, etc...  I *really* like this idea.

How many MPD-capable tools would need changes to allow this?  Is non-DAT
content before the first 0 FILE generally ignored?

Cheers,
- jsproat

I'm betting I'm just abnormal enough to survive!
  - The Tick