 CAD / MLCad / 332
Re: Suggestion?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.mlcad
Date:
Sat, 19 Aug 2000 07:00:13 GMT

I wouldn't think it's a good idea since this would confuse people. If you
drag then drop it at a certain place then goes to a different location?!

Michael

Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FzEGrn.A95@lugnet.com...
So you could make it an option in settings. I think it would be a great
option to add.

Thanks,
Adam

Michael Lachmann <m.lachmann@xpoint.at> wrote in message
I guess with plop you mean dropping it ... than it's clear. If you add a
part by hotkey 'A' the position is inherited from the previous one, if • you
drag and drop it, than it uses the position where you place it, the • missing
coordinate value which you always have in a 2D-view is set to 0.

Michael

Adam Howard <abhoward10@hotmail.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
FzCnyH.E3x@lugnet.com...
I turned off shading and turned on BFC, it seemed to improve speed a • little.
The settings you mentioned below were already set.

I still have the problem with drag/dropping 'plopping' new parts into • the
window. Why don't they take on ALL the position attributes of the • previous
part, I have it set to do this in the settings, but it only duplicates • the
position based on the window it was plopped into, every other position
attribute is centered.

Thanks,
Adam

<SNIP>