 CAD / 5095
5094  |  5096
Subject:
Dome piece from Divers Sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 14 Dec 2000 16:19:15 GMT

Hello all,
I was looking for the clear domes that are used in the Divers sets, among
others.  These are the 6 x 6 x ? domes that attach to a plate or tile with 5
fingers.  Someone said that there was an unnofficial part made, but with the
search options disabled, I can't find it.

Could anyone point me at a copy of this?

-Andy Lynch