  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1781 – 1800 of about 12000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Possible BOO BOO

In lugnet.org.us.lucny, Shaun Sullivan writes: Some quick additional notes on the NELUG tables. (...) Well they are actually 40.25" buy 40.25", which fit a 16 32x32 baseplates in a 4x4 configuration, Or you could have 8 16x32 and 12 32x32 (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.us.lucny)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Lego Reality was Re: Crossbow with Quiver?

(...) I believe that many English longbowmen also used quivers that strapped to their lower leg. This would be fine if the archer was standing still, but obviously he couldn't walk around with it. As far as Lego crossbows and quivers go, I always (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  OT: help in vacation planning

Hi all Please excuse this OT post, but I’m planning a three weeks vacation in Canada with my family this summer and I’m looking for suggestions. Period is July 27 – August 17. Our not yet final program says we will spend one week in Toronto, (...) (23 years ago, 8-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  New on The Vault - 4/15/3

We are still in clearance mode with low prices and special deal - plus we just got in a bunch of new items including Paradisa, Technic, Town, Pirate, World Cup and more - scroll down and see! SPECIAL - Get a free Shell set (2535-2544) with any order (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Eating "new" Ramen flavors induces hallucinations of Castle we'll never see...

Well, hows that for a title? Last night I had one of those dreams, you know, where you walk into the LEGO section of "any-given-store" and find not only new sets, but they are 25-30% off!! Sure there were a lot of different themes, even a return of (...) (24 years ago, 18-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: One nation, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all.

(...) would (...) I didn't say more wouldn't run. It's just that they wouldn't *win*. (...) Displacing an incumbent is statistically difficult. They already have the advantage in a reelection attempt. Limiting $$$ hurts the challengers. And BTW, (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jul-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: banner year for castle

(...) In other words, it wasn't good in the first time, why are TLC waste their time with it again instead of trying something new (...) I'm not very much fond of the original "Leo's Castle", but alot of non-LEGO people told me they think it's (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: A Wishlist

Hi, Great idea, here are some of the things on my wish list.Some of these i am sure, are more feasible than others: Some new weapons; infantry pike, glaive (without an oversized blade), mace, morning star etc. It would also be cool to see a return (...) (22 years ago, 26-Aug-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Sir Steve interviews someone from Lego

(...) actually making money last year (I think... almost played out like it was just a commercial) on CNN Headline. Anyway, some takes on the Q&A: "SSG: The fans have been asking about figures-only sets, like the Ninja and Rock Raiders series. Will (...) (25 years ago, 24-Feb-00, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Another Legend dies....

(...) Sorry I was just drifting into off-topic.... I have tried to start a discussion on the topic of quality of Lego in the past a few times, but most people seem to agree with you, that this is a minor problem. (I am of the opposite opinion!) (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jul-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Should RTL be hosted on this server?

Todd Lehman wrote in message <366163a8.4473573@lu...et.com>... (...) Yes. But I wouldn't call the serious nature of the posts over here "belief." I'd call it fact. How many flame wars have we had here in Lugnet? None. How many off-topic.debate (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  The future...

Vancouver Lego Club Memorandum from Dean and Xandria Husby to other VLC members and those wishing to be members (but have not, as yet, joined for whatever reason). The VLC has been holding Member Meetings since early this year. As we took the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jun-00, to lugnet.org.ca.vlc)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: It's perfect!

(...) I can't remember exactly, but were some speeder bikes added in the Special Edition? As for the new figures, the driver just looks like a Stormtrooper torso and helmet with light grey arms and legs - I converted my two Tie-Fighter Stormtroopers (...) (22 years ago, 8-Jan-03, to lugnet.starwars, lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Inventory for set 5317 Wild West Accessories

This inventory was generated from the BrickLink Set Inventory System. Anyone who so wishes may use this inventory. Set Number: 5317-1 Set Name: Wild West Accessories Category: Western / Service Packs Year Released: 1997 Inventoried by BrickLink on (...) (22 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.db.inv)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: How many things need to stack up before we throw this jerk out?

(...) So then how does that differ from how we reacted after 9-11? There wasn't any country responsible for that attack. Whom or what would you wipe off the planet? (...) No, Mike, I mean as in protecting oil fields so that they may be marketed to (...) (21 years ago, 13-Jul-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re:Fabuland Collection for sale.

Hi Everyone, I wish to offer the following fabuland sets for sale. As prices of Fabuland sets appear to be very volitile, I'm open to offers: i = instructions b = box mib = mint in box Set Number/ inclusions/Set Name/Year released 324 i / Ricky (...) (25 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  RE: TLG & MIT Media Labs spawn another product: PicoCricket

Dennis Williamson said: "It's $250. I'd buy a Nxt and spend ten or twenty bucks at the craft store instead." Yes. But you're an adult and not the target market. The NXT and PICO cricket are two different products with different target market (...) (18 years ago, 31-Aug-06, to lugnet.robotics)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: Minifig question.. Swashbuckler?

(...) hi, michel ~ welcome back to lego! i've made a swash-buckler, but used the adventurer's broad-rimmed hat. garnished with a plume, it takes on a totally different character. these hats also come in black, now. i used the black one (from #5902, (...) (25 years ago, 5-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: New Castle Idea

Set ideas? Here's a few: Mordor Swamps--small set in a deeply forested area with a river running through it. Trees are black. Brick-heighth baseplates are put on either side of a row of 2 green plates stacked on one another, then trans-green peices (...) (25 years ago, 12-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.834)

  Re: The Wanderer, an online image-novella.

Bryan, Sensible comments. I'm not the writer of the story but I do have an opinion. Replies below: (...) This is an accepted method of storytelling. I'm sure there is even a term for it, but I don't know what it is. By bringing a reader/viewer into (...) (23 years ago, 14-Aug-01, to lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle.ninja)

horse
(score: 1.834)

More:  Next Page >>