  Search Results: clear horse
 Results 1321 – 1340 of about 12000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Buffalos

Although Mike's answer is great, I wanted to point you to Mike's more definitive answer in the 2001 rules for building stats for animals. I have edited it slightly for space and readability in this format, please visit the following website for the (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.399)

  Re: New release of Castle series

(...) For me, I think an early roman theme would do quite good as well, or for that matter, a renedition of the crusader wars from the 12th century (I think). What would really do well, would be that we already have an abundance of roman style (...) (22 years ago, 2-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.399)

  Re: New release of Castle series

Hi Pedro, "Pedro Silva" <el_gordo@netc.pt> wrote in message news:GvIBGx.DH8@lugnet.com... (...) romans* (...) a (...) This is a great idea. I'd love to see such a theme. "LEGO antique civilizations" maybe? This theme could go on for years: chariots, (...) (22 years ago, 3-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.399)

  Re: Buffalos

(...) All the info you could want about horses can be found in Chapter Nine of the 2001 edition: (URL) not any kind of an expert on buffalos but I figure the stats for Draft Horses would be a good place to start: " Draft Horse: CP:10 Mv:8" Pwr:4 (...) (22 years ago, 8-May-02, to lugnet.western, lugnet.gaming)

horse
(score: 1.398)

  Re: A bad taste picture (Re: Space Rocks!!!)

(...) And I think that line has been crossed. It is not just this picture, though. There are certain people who can't even let a person speak about castle without bringing up space in a way to put castle down. It is uncalled for and abusive. I'll be (...) (22 years ago, 11-May-02, to lugnet.space)

horse
(score: 1.397)

  Re: The use of type 5 lines for smoothing of objects.

(...) I wish it could zoom, and the spin seems backwards, however the smoothing looks quite nice in some spots. Especially the shoulders of the horse and the minifigs. The horse's belly and the backs of its legs don't smooth though. Probably because (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.cad.dev)

horse
(score: 1.397)

  Re: Block user X from replying to a message by user Y

(...) I think what you're saying is that you don't want me to expect everyone to just "be quiet and take it" if they feel offended. If that's what you're expressing concern over, I can understand and it's a good point. But I'd tell you not to worry (...) (22 years ago, 13-May-02, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

horse
(score: 1.397)

  The good, the bad and the Ugly

Well, I hadn't bought any new Lego in a few months, so I finally went online and ordered a second Guarded Inn, a bunch of trees, and my first Blacksmith Shop. Then after watching Star Wars Episode II, I went out and bought a bunch of small sets (...) (22 years ago, 20-May-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.396)

  Re: Possible deep deep spoiler.

<snip> WARNING THESE MAY BE CONSIDERED SPOILERS FOR EP3 ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! (...) Anakin Skywalker is NOT the person who will bring balance to the force! He is NOT who the scripts are refering to. That role is his (...) (22 years ago, 21-May-02, to lugnet.starwars)

horse
(score: 1.395)

  Thining my collection (bargains to be had)

I am thinning out my LEGO collection and have the following sets for sale. All are in used condition; most showing little wear. The ones marked with a (+) may have some yellowing or lower quality bricks. They all come with original instructions, all (...) (22 years ago, 24-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.395)

  Weapons, Armor, and other stuff FOR SALE!!! one time offer

Hello, I am selling the following in bulk. Please Email your orders. Only by lots. If one wants to buy all the below mentioned a discount can be made. :-) Prices are fair to market value and are in New condition. Price Disc. QTY 38.00 DK GRAY SMALL (...) (22 years ago, 25-May-02, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

horse
(score: 1.395)

  Re: Mark's Lego Creations Update 5/25/02

(...) Those are really cool! I like the spiffcraft-mecha alot, and the vulture too. Though is it possimble too shrink the spiffcraft? It looks BIG. Can't wait for more! John Kruer p.s. a really, really bad teaser of a moc-in-production: (URL) not (...) (22 years ago, 26-May-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

horse
(score: 1.395)

  Re: Elements of a brick oriented RPG

(...) I guess it's the wargamer in me which enjoys running tactical combats. I'll also admit to a bit of laziness (it's easier to throw a bunch of foes at the PCs than to come up with an interesting mystery). (...) I prefer not to fudge things, but (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.geek)

horse
(score: 1.393)

  Re: Micronauts from Palisades toys

I think there was supposed to be a separate order # for Baron Karza etc. The random assortment was for the 4 small figures, since Time Traveler comes in many colors. I think the others were one version, Acroyear (my favorite), the metal action (...) (22 years ago, 6-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

horse
(score: 1.393)

  Re: Hello to Bruce Hietbrink

Hello Bruce, There is recently a warehouse sale in the Hong Kong Lego distributor. And following your idea, I've also bought 5 sets of 6706 Frontier Patrols in order to build up my army!!!! I think this set is really good for enlarging one's army, 3 (...) (22 years ago, 10-Jun-02, to lugnet.western)

horse
(score: 1.392)

  Re: Announcing the 2nd Annual Space Set Design and Building Contest -- Part II: Ice Planet 2002!

(...) and am thinking about trying out other themes. I love the aliens running around and the snow-beast that replaces the horse from the original 1592. My only complaint is really against Ice Planet itself--that color scheme really hurts my eyes! (...) (22 years ago, 13-Jun-02, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.contests)

horse
(score: 1.392)

  Galidor is like Micronauts

Galidor deserves a look. But naturally we adult fans have sneered at the action figures. But did you ever like Micronauts? That's how to think of Galidor. I realized this because Gorm Deluxe is uncannily like Baron Karza. Galidor figures are (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jun-02, to lugnet.galidor)

horse
(score: 1.391)

  ... also in the new HP sets ...

Did y'all catch the dark grey horse mask/cowling? (URL) dark-color-themed armies don't need to armor their horses in bright red! -s (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.391)

  My First Castle MOC - Drachepferd

Hi all- This is my first Castle MOC, the Drachepferd (kinda lame name, I know, but all I could think of was running "dragon horse" through The Fish [1] and using the coolest-sounding name). Used as a beast of burden and riding mount throughout the (...) (22 years ago, 21-Jun-02, to lugnet.castle)

horse
(score: 1.390)

  Shifty Brick set reviews

The dreaded Shifty/Brick brand has now appeared in Brisbane, Australia, spotted by a group of LUGnetters at a recent OzFest (see (URL) the interests of scientific research, informed consumerism, and saving a bit of dosh, I went along to the same (...) (22 years ago, 19-Jun-02, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

horse
(score: 1.390)

More:  Next Page >>