 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 13994
13993  |  13995
Subject:
Thining my collection (bargains to be had)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Fri, 24 May 2002 20:23:05 GMT

I am thinning out my LEGO collection and have the following sets for sale.  All
are in used condition; most showing little wear.  The ones marked with a (+)
may have some yellowing or lower quality bricks.  They all come with original
instructions, all pieces and all but the ones marked (*) come with the
original, cut-up box panels.  The prices shown are LUGNET's guess at MSRP...see
totals below for savings if you buy from me.

6331 Patriot Jet  $16.50
*+ 6359 Horse Trailer  $12.75
*+ 6371 Service Station  ???? ($25.00)
*+ 6419 Rolling Acres Ranch  $46.00
6433 Coastwatch  $30.00
6434 Roadside Repair  $50.00 (but let's say $25.00) $25.00
6442 Sting Ray Explorer $20.00
6447 Dumper $6.00
6451 River Response $20.00
6453 Com-Link Cruiser $6.00
6454 Countdown Corner $20.00
6467 Power Pitstop $10.00
6468 Tow-n-Go Value Pack  $7.00
6477 Firefighter's Lift Truck $20.00

MSRP guess....$264.25

Yours for $135.00 shipped in the continental U.S.
Or, $125.00 plus shipping, everywhere else.

Please send me a note at thomasmain@hotmail.com if you are interested in buying
this lot.  Thanks.

--
Thomas Main