 CAD / Development / 7221
Re: The use of type 5 lines for smoothing of objects.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2002 18:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Martijn Zwaal writes:
my demo is ready. If you would like to try  you can mail me. I will sent it
back as an attachment including instructions,

I wish it could zoom, and the spin seems backwards, however the smoothing
looks quite nice in some spots.  Especially the shoulders of the horse
and the minifigs.  The horse's belly and the backs of its legs don't smooth
though.  Probably because because there are no type 5 lines there.

The male minifig hair looks awful, but that's a tough one to model.

Don