 Off-Topic / Fun / 9481
Re: Micronauts from Palisades toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 16:37:55 GMT

I think there was supposed to be a separate order # for Baron Karza etc.
The random assortment was for the 4 small figures, since Time Traveler comes
in many colors. I think the others were one version, Acroyear (my favorite),
the metal action figure guy, the chunky plastic guy. Anyway you can just
find a dealer who is "parting" them out.

I will freak if they come out with the cruiser with the tall robot
column/rocket  with arms.

I saw one of the Palisades TRON reissues in April. At least one collector
could not tell it from the original (though there must be subtle cues like
the fasteners.)

The Interchangeables reissues were in KayBee about 1990. They had a ton of
Oberon, Galaxy Commander's horse. Pretty useless by itself.