 Off-Topic / Fun / 9479
Re: Micronauts from Palisades toys
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 2002 13:53:00 GMT

The new Micronauts are touted to be just like the old ones. I don't know
that the new batches have shipped quite yet. When they do ship they will be
random assortment.

The unfinished web site:
http://www.palisadestoys.com/HTML/Index.html

Try an issue of ToyFare. There has been at least a snippet in the last two
issues I've picked up.

Try a copy of Diamond Comics Preview with an order form, and see what ship
date they give. You can place an order at your local comics shop--if you
want the random assortment. Hmm, doesn't seem to be in the June issue.

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Richard Marchetti writes:
Hey Y'all:

I know some of you are very well connected toy-wise -- so does anyone know
anything about the re-release of vintage styled Micronauts toys from
Palisades? I am basically interested in availability, price, and where I
should be looking for them.  I got nothing at Toys R Us.  Some online
sellers have listings, but I am unclear as to whether anyone has anything
actually in stock.  Plus, there's no way to order a model of a particular
color, and so on.  I can't trust these kinds of sellers.

Some of the vintage models were all metal, I think.  I wonder if these
reproductions will be as well...

Many thanks,

-- Hop-Frog