  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 941 – 960 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Old LEGO

I have new info regarding the "first LEGO Castle". On my webpage, I have pictured (1) what I had considered to be the first LEGO Castle, pictured in an ancient Model Book (it's not a catalog). However, I found a picture today of a LEGO Castle prior (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.515)

  New McDonalds promo!

One of my friends bought a happy meal today at mcdonalds, and she got a small lego toy. Knowing I like lego, she gave it to me. It's some sort of bizarre jungle creature, and there are 8 different. Mine had 2 round yellow bricks, one 4*2*2 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.promo)

old, bricks
(score: 2.515)

  Idle Ramblings

I have nothing really important to say. I just thought I'd ramble on about something I'm making, but haven't taken any pictures of yet. (I had planned to take pictures of the building process, but you know how it is when you get on a roll...you (...) (24 years ago, 11-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.515)

  Re: Drawbridges

(...) A long time ago, I experimented w/ this style of bridge... I used tiles to start and manually retracted it w/ my finger...I later added a winch, but this led to some stress issues and imbalanced/jerky motion... Before trying to use old technic (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.515)

  OLD CLAY LEGOS

Does anybody know if Lego made early clay prototypes. I have some old red clay bricks which are the same size and shape as legos. Can anybody identify? (24 years ago, 24-May-00, to lugnet.admin.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.515)

  1000+ parts added to my parts sale page

This is the last batch of parts from 32 copies of 5958. Here is a partial listing of what is on the page, including all the parts that were posted today. Mummy Heads 32 Goatee/Glasses Adventurer Heads 32 Gray-Beard/Glasses Adventurer Heads 32 (...) (24 years ago, 12-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.515)

  NELUG Common LEGO Collection

There was some chatter going on up here awhile back about establishing a common LEGO collection for our organization. I just wanted to mention that I think this is a great idea, and I am sure that I can produce a good pile of parts to donate that I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.org.us.nelug) !

old, bricks
(score: 2.514)

  Re: voltage question??

(...) If you cannot get any of these wheels there is another solution. I have had one of these motors since (about) 1969. The motor was overworked and abused, regularly with 12v instead of 4.5v and gave no trouble at all. I took it out of storage (...) (24 years ago, 17-Apr-00, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.514)

  Re: I have an idea... (regards the range of sets we get)

Peter White wrote in message ... (...) of (...) and (...) Oh, I don't know. I quite like the idea of travelling ~900km across Australia on a carefully planned route that visits a couple of dozen toy shops, I enjoy driving a lot and even if I only (...) (24 years ago, 15-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 2.514)

  Re: wanted: 2x2 classic windows

(...) these (...) Hi Mark, very interesting news, but I fear this is just a problem in reading these kind of old building instruction Lego used for a short period in the early 70ies.... These instructions show all new added items in colour, but the (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 2.514)

  Kevin Salm's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST kdsalm@dreamscape.com ---...--- April 24, 2000 TOP PRIORITY ===...=== 1x4x2 hinged car roof holder - Yellow, Gray, Black, Blue, Red -- (URL) vertical windshield - Clear, TransLtBlue -- (URL) styles and colors of Aquazone (...) (24 years ago, 24-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.514)

  Re: "Cobba" Mecha

(...) I gotta say, that was quite an experience--I hit the link and my senses were presented with what must be the oddest looking piece of mecha I've ever seen 'round these parts. The boat bow bricks really give it a surreal sort of angularity--when (...) (24 years ago, 16-Apr-00, to lugnet.build.mecha)

old, bricks
(score: 2.514)

  "By Their Fruits You Will Know Them"

Transcript: Bill Moyers interviews Joe Hough (URL) MOYERS: You recently did a very radical thing. You called on the children of Abraham ? Muslims, Christians and Jews ? to engage in an act of refusal. HOUGH: Well, my perception, Bill, is that there (...) (21 years ago, 25-Oct-03, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

cleaning, old
(score: 2.513)

  WTT for: Metroliner doors, other parts

My high-priority trade wants: *1 pair of Metroliner doors (also may be interested in gray nosepiece and 4x3 gray windows) *1 large red sliding door, as came in 7722 *2 stickers from 7819/7722/Idea Book 250: envelope with post horn, larger. These can (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.513)

  Re: the latest news

Brad Justus wrote: snip... (...) Just to clarify if I have this right, LD will require that say 10K of a certain brick must be ordered from al combine buyers, but an individual buyer may order as few as 50-100? Please don't tell me I'm confused. :) (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.513)

  Re: the latest news

(...) Personally, I'd like to see all of the rarest pieces duplicated perfectly in enormous mass. My NLS is into Barbie Dolls. The gouging and fabricated-"rare" stuff is all over the place. And Mattel does all sorts of things which make it easy to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 2.513)

  Re: Cheap sets for buildings (Was: The cost of minifigs)

As Shiri says, 6097 is the perfect choice for castle parts these days. It is cheap, easily available, and has a wide range of parts. It was on sale a while back at kbkids.com for only $25! The downside of this is that nearly every LUGNET'er has a (...) (24 years ago, 21-Apr-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 2.513)

  Re: New Pic of my Confederates

(...) They are not really that hard to do. So I would say there is no need for to buy them off ebay. It does cost alittle to buy supplies at first. I will try to explain the best that I can on the methods that I used in painting these figures. The (...) (24 years ago, 20-Apr-00, to lugnet.western, lugnet.build.minifigs)

old, bricks
(score: 2.512)

  Re: Damaged MINT Lego?

(...) recognition, obviously a manufacturing mistake. Another type of 'mint' damage is scratching. I opened a new 1789 Star Hawk II with many of the pieces badly scratched, as if from extremely rough handling. The box however had absolutely no (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.511)

  Re: The Law of Falling Lego

(...) I can relate to Brams last comment about pieces falling into the wrong boxes--this has happened to me more than a few times. As for the problem of dropping/falling Lego, this does not trouble me much at all. Since the day Lego was brought into (...) (24 years ago, 1-May-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.511)

More:  Next Page >>