 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5754
WTT for: Metroliner doors, other parts
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 02:35:13 GMT

My high-priority trade wants:

*1 pair of Metroliner doors (also may be interested in gray nosepiece
  and 4x3 gray windows)
*1 large red sliding door, as came in 7722
*2 stickers from 7819/7722/Idea Book 250:  envelope with post horn,
larger.  These can be either stuck on red and yellow train doors (as in
7722 or 7819) or unstuck.  I can include a pair of unstickered red and
yellow train doors in a trade.
*1 6x28 black wagonplate with yellow/black striped stickers as in 7755
*1 pair of red train doors with 7755 stickers (or two unused
  7755 stickers--I'd most interested in DB but will consider others)

Check out my page of new parts FS or trade at
http://www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/parts.txt.  I also have lots of
other parts, new and used, available for trade.  These include a few 2x2
invese corner slopes (1 black, 1 yellow, 4 gray), a few rolling door
parts (3 red and 2 trans-blue panels, 2 1x2 red grooved bricks), some
larger old thin-wall doors in various colors (1x3x4, etc.),  27 conveyor
belt ("tank tread") links, and other goodies (including various train
doors which I may part with for the right offer).

Alan

Alan Demlow |demlow@lightlink.com |www.lightlink.com/demlow/sale/trade.txt