 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 5645
5644  |  5646
Subject:
1000+ parts added to my parts sale page
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 19:17:36 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

This is the last batch of parts from 32 copies of 5958.  Here is a partial
listing of what is on the page, including all the parts that were posted today.

Mummy Heads 32
Goatee/Glasses Adventurer Heads 32
Gray-Beard/Glasses Adventurer Heads 32
Frowny/Moustache Adventurer Hero Heads 32
Black/Black/Red Mummy Torsos w/Gold/Red Neck 32
Black/Black Suit-Jacket Torsos, Red Shirt 32
White/White Adventurer Torsos w/ Red Bowtie 32
Tan/Tan Red-Scarf Adventurer Torsos w/ Gun 32
Black/Green Mummy's Legs Pieces w/Toes 32
Black 1x1 Brick w/ Recessed Side Stud 256
Black 1x1 Round Plate 224
Black Magnifying Glass 32
Black Technic Axle (8) 32
Clear 1x1 Round Plate 96
Gray 2L Technic Pegs 32
Red 2x2 Bricks w/ Side Peg 32
Tan 2x2 Tile Egyptian Map Tiles, 20/Khnum/Ram 32
Trans-Red 24-Facet Gemstones 32

And 32 complete old-style Palm Trees are still available.

http://www.guarded-inn.com/lego/sales/parts.html

I'll be looking to settle up with people, give them their totals so they can
send payment (snail mail, X.com, or Paypal) tonight and tomorrow.  If I can
get the bulk of these parts paid for and shipped out this weekend I can start
sorting and preparing another batch of sets.  :)