  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 901 – 920 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Request for Feedback - focused thread

(...) Make a clean break. Get the old colors out of the inventory and let's move on. Nobody asked you to continue making CA bricks once you switched to ABS; it's no different here. Producing parts packs in the old colors will just prolong the agony (...) (20 years ago, 10-May-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.color, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Duplo Printed Bricks Database

(...) Here is a scan of 2445 Duplo Farm Yard from page 5 of LEGO's 1994 catalog of retail offerings. The reason I have cross-posted this to general is because I called customer service last week to get this catalog for 2001, and I was told that they (...) (23 years ago, 4-Jun-01, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: We want to know what you think!

(...) Thanks, Jake & all for this opportunity for your customers to be heard. In the past, quite often phone representatives have told me that The Lego Company does not take outside ideas. I think you are all moving in the right direction here. One (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jul-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Old sets FS/FT (70ies)

Hi! I have a lot of older stuff FSFT: (URL) are some broken links, the page will be updated tonight). Also available: parts from: 1) (2 URLs) the yellow ladder is broken! Otherwise, bricks FS/FT: (URL) some parts of that too) Newer sets FS/FT: (URL) (...) (20 years ago, 13-Oct-04, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Old LEGO

I have new info regarding the "first LEGO Castle". On my webpage, I have pictured (1) what I had considered to be the first LEGO Castle, pictured in an ancient Model Book (it's not a catalog). However, I found a picture today of a LEGO Castle prior (...) (24 years ago, 23-Apr-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: lego in the toy hall of fame

Jennifer L. Boger wrote in message ... (...) that in (...) One thing that the article mentions is: "The brick with eight cylinders in the underside was introduced in 1958." When did they phase the old 3x5 and 2x9 bricks out? I've been wanting them (...) (25 years ago, 24-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  All LEGO Be Mine (Auld Lang Syne)

It's late, I was bored, and I wrote a little new years LEGO shopping song. It's not very good, but I invite feedback and encourage others to post their own versions. Here goes: ---...--- Should old minifigs be forgot, And all used bricks be mine, (...) (22 years ago, 1-Jan-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  RE: Old MOC: Liebherr R 996 Excavator

Nice work TJ! This is an absolutely fabulous model and I am so sorry I missed it at Brickfest. Steven B. Combs, Publisher Bricks in my Pocket (BimP) (URL) Information: (URL) member #414 (22 years ago, 8-Aug-02, to lugnet.technic, lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  7 Old LEGO Cases For Sale

Howdy- I've got a pretty good selection of LEGO cases that I'd like to sell. All are official, real LEGO products. No parts or bricks or instructions or anything included--just cases. All cases are intact & in very good condition, with modest normal (...) (15 years ago, 27-Nov-09, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Old color bags still available

(...) Curses! Now I've got to buy more... (...) Not terribly different from what I personally would want. Dark grey plates I seem to have in quantity already-- it seems that from the late 90's to early 00's, these have shown up in droves. And light (...) (20 years ago, 26-Aug-04, to lugnet.lego)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Biomechanical Bricks - IRON MECHA Entry - The Qwelder-Mech

If the judging panel includes the usual Japanese actress/pop star, she'd probably say: "This mech makes my teeth giggle" See what happens when you finally realize that violence is the way!? Those legs look like they could support both the mech, and (...) (19 years ago, 1-Feb-06, to lugnet.build.mecha, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Old stuff, NEW pictures!

(...) Thanks, Michael! Yes, the turret is fully functional. It rotates, the bubble dome opens, the guns go up and down. To get the turret to rotate, I use a 4 X 4 turntable inside the ship. I put one tall half-cylinder piece (like the ones for the (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: New vs. Old

(...) Well, you are entitled to your opinion. I don't think being a LUGNET© member has anything to do with being an "old timer". There are people who participated way before becoming a member and thus have a higher number. There were those who got (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jun-03, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!

(...) Oh ya, he has been building with the regular bricks for years now. He won a building contest when he was 6 and that was using regular bricks. So he was already a master by the age of 6 :) The Duplos are for my 2 youngest children. I have a 2 (...) (22 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Brown Bricks - Wood or Chocolate?

(...) It depends on the wood. Wood comes in many different colors, so it's a bit hard to qualify one shade of brown as "woodlike" and another as "not woodlike". Heck, there's even a species of tree that has a distinct purple shade that fades over (...) (20 years ago, 9-May-04, to lugnet.color)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: 1955 'idea book' Byggebog, translation help needed

(...) Awesome Dave! This is the earliest "known" idea book I have ever seen, and the only one I've seen with the early 1949-56 "slotted" bricks with windows/doors with "wings" that fit into the slots. By viewing all of the Lego parts on Page 2, (for (...) (19 years ago, 19-Sep-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Re: Pick A Brick now in Canada

(...) Oops.... yeah, that's what I meant.... 28 2x4 small, 46 2x4 large bag (...) You're absolutely right Jason.... but I think the real value is in the colors that you can get: - 2x4 and 1x4 medium blue bricks (not at Shop@Home) - 2x2 trans red, (...) (20 years ago, 9-Sep-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  Instructions difficult for 7 year old

My littlest niece got the 200-piece play table for Christmas (I wonder who?) and we tried to follow some of the instructions inside the idea book. They are really hard for a 7-year old. The chief difficulty is when what should be a 6 step build is (...) (22 years ago, 28-Dec-02, to lugnet.inst)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  How to use Lego bricks...

I never really thought instructions on how to use Lego would be needed, but I guess back in the Samsonite days they felt they needed to teach people on how to use them. I got a box of old Lego (for free) at a garage sale and in with the Lego there (...) (22 years ago, 15-Oct-02, to lugnet.inst, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

  LEGO Quality

An experience yesterday, and all the hubub recently about the declining quality of LEGO bricks got me thinking a bit about quality... Yesterday I opened an older MISB set (3629 to be specific). It was almost impossible to build because the bricks (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.025)

More:  Next Page >>