 Duplo / 591
Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:32:04 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, John Henry Kruer writes:
Looks like he's having fun!

Are you gonna introduce him to the 'small bricks' anytime soon?  :)

Oh ya, he has been building with the regular bricks for years now. He won a
building contest when he was 6 and that was using regular bricks. So he was
already a master by the age of 6 :) The Duplos are for my 2 youngest
children. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 1 year old son (only 10 months
apart, the poor mother!) and they are for them to play with. Tommy was
playing with them while they were playing with the Duplo and built the ship
then. He still likes to play with the Duplo as well as the regular bricks.
They are all the same fun to him.

Mark P
http://www.landofbricks.com