 Duplo / 589
Re: My son's MOC: Duplo Spaceship!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo, lugnet.space
Date:
Thu, 6 Mar 2003 18:21:14 GMT

In lugnet.duplo, John P. Henderson writes:
In lugnet.announce.moc, Mark Papenfuss writes:
My 8 year old son made one awesome Duplo Space ship the other day. He tells
me it is the fastest ship that has ever been made and does its part to
protect the universe from alien life forms. It is made out of 100% Lego
Duplo parts and if you have ever tried to build with Duplo you know it can
be very hard. You can see one of the many pics of it here:
http://www.landofbricks.com/tommyship.jpg

And you can read all about it and see more pics of it on my site:
http://www.landofbricks.com

Sweet!  I can see a whole Space trend in Duplo!  I love the placement of the
silver brick.  Is that a laser cannon? Or perhaps part of the engine system?

He tells me it is the main laser gun, only to be used when they get in
trouble. He says they only use it when they get in trouble because the 2
piolts in front do not like the laser shooting over their head that much.

Great work!  :)

And he says thank you!

Mark (and Tommy) P.
http://www.landofbricks.com