  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 721 – 740 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Kevin's Complete Lego Want List

KEVIN SALM’S LEGO WANT LIST ---...--- Refer to this list if you want to trade with me for anything that I am offering for sale or trade. Cut and paste into email message so that both of us know what pieces are at issue. Thanks. BRICKS ======= 1x2 (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jan-00, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Ship Power Core

Another nice feature to take advantage of when wanting to make circular engine things is the fact that the 4x4 radar dishes fit snugly into the studs of a ring of 6 interlocked 2x2 hinge bricks, and an 8x8 dish fits snugly into twelve interlocked (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.space)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Dear Brad (I'm a little verklempt right now.... talk amongst yourselves..... OK I'm back now, with tears welling up in the corner of my eyes). WELCOME!!!...!!! And thank you for the best Christmas present that that many of us have had in a long (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Quick Assessments of 2000 Sets I picked up

And now for the assessments!! 6095 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great pieces, and the only minifigs that come with it are grunts. My biggest (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.reviews, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Junior, Juniorized, Juniorization

(...) Okay, IMHO, BURPs have great potential and you can do tons of stuff with them. <grin, duck, run> I just moved and left my BURPs at my old house - you wouldn't believe how much I miss them... And, you couldn't create a hollow effect using other (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) P.S. What do I love? Legos. My life would never have been the same without them. I love everything Lego that is not juniorized. What do I hate? Juniorization. You may have designed it for kids, but this adult has, and will continue to have, a (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Juniorization -- too simple even for kids?

Hi, folks, Get ready for a rambling post. But there is a point. As some of you know, I'm a recently-revived LEGO enthusiast, who has arrived at this happy state as a consequence of having a 3 1/2 year-old son. Thanks, Spencer! I was quick to buy the (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

(...) =o0 Wow! Very cool, indeed! Great news -- just wonderful -- not unlike Xmas morning at age 7! Even though I suspect such a greeting here must have been long planned, I cannot help but feel that my earlier message on "Proof of TLG's Concern for (...) (25 years ago, 9-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  an AFOL request list

This is my attempt at making a list of requests to TLG/Lego Direct. All of them are possible and mabie some of them might happen. Here are the 10 things AFOLS want the most, with details. 1.Bulk ordering: the 10 most wanted pieces for bulk ordering (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 2.550)

  Re: Introducing LEGO Direct

Hello Brad, (...) Your message could not have come at a better time for me personally. It was just this week that I was wandering through the busy stores wondering what's going on with LEGO. The shelves seem somewhat cold and empty compared to your (...) (25 years ago, 10-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: 2000 castle sucks

(...) Guarded Treasury is *great* in my opinion. Here is the short review I made of it: ---...--- 6094 Guarded Treasury 101 pcs, $14.99 *Great Buy!* I think this set will make up the bulk of extra castle purchases this year. It has a lot of great (...) (25 years ago, 16-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) It doesn't to me. If LEGO wants to release another hopper train car, they will be able to do so, at a price that Larry will not be able to match. If Larry manages to establish a booming business in hopper cars, selling them in the thousands (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: How old are you?

I'm 28, been playing with legos since before I can remember. I started out with classic space, something like the Galaxy explorer and a few others. The first "Technic" set I can remember well was the expert builder car chassis. I guess that would (...) (25 years ago, 23-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) I see it as light-years away from selling clones. I get what you're saying, but, clone manufacturers have to take care not to violate any of LEGO's patents. Since we're not manufacturering bricks, that's not a problem in the least. There is (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: Minitalia Lego sets (from Italy)

(...) A friend of mine in Germany sent me 3 red 2x4 bricks and a window from the Minitalia line. The bricks look sort of like regular LEGO (with different studs), but the window really stunned me. It was the 1x6x3 size (the largest of the classic (...) (25 years ago, 21-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: Sr. VP Justus of LEGO Direct.

Eric Brok wrote in message ... (...) I have a few comments on this theme as a mother of a 3 3/4 year old that likes to play with LEGO. The town jr. sets are easier for him to put together but they are very unstable when compared to the older sets (...) (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego)

THE DELAYED POST Ah -- delays, delays. Much of what I have written here is sort of canceled out by Larry's previous post and by Todd Lehman's recent post: "If it were my toy company..." @ (URL) I am sharing because I think these concerns are genuine (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: [FA] - eBay - Lego CUSTOM: - Unique 4 axle custom Hopper

(...) Kevin's policy is 2 years -after- the set is no longer a current catalog item. In other words, 2 years after Larry -stops producing- the hopper, Kevin might archive the instructions. No sooner than that, and I believe Kevin has talked to TLG (...) (25 years ago, 12-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  Re: Girls and LEGO (was: Re: Introducing LEGO Direct)

In lugnet.general, Steve Martin writes: <snip> (...) LOL too! Give her time, Steve, and she probably won't need very much, with your encouragement... my just-turned-two-year-old has lots of Primo and Duplo, and she continually asks to "build a (...) (25 years ago, 15-Dec-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.belville, lugnet.scala)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

  bulk dynamics revisited

(...) I was speaking for myself only. When I say "Personally, I would boycott..." I mean that I personally couldn't "buy into" it under such a restriction -- to agree to buy bulk under a restriction like that that wouldn't feel morally right to me. (...) (25 years ago, 13-Dec-99, to lugnet.market.theory)

old, bricks
(score: 2.549)

More:  Next Page >>