  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 61 – 80 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: New Europian Truck

Hi Eric, Perfect - again!! I really love your 8-wide Euro-Trucks! They are so realistic... Go on!! Greetings, Holger ...from Germany P.S. I got my old bricks at home now, but hardly no time to create stuff ;-(( (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

old, bricks
(score: 3.330)

  Re: A Parental Perspective on Juniorisation and Being the Strongest Brand

In lugnet.dear-lego, Deidre Rushton Brumby writes: [her terrifically awesome message snipped] (...) Well ........ (a long, drawn "well ...") The reason you put the Duplo away was, largely, because it is not compatible with LEGO, at least in the (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jul-00, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.329)

  Re: Greetings

(...) Hi Ross, Welcome to lugnet.loc.au !! On a day to day basis, Big W is the best place for Lego, if there's one near you; sets are usually 10% less than elsewhere, and old stock can go on sale for 40-60% off. Target's just had a 25% off sale, and (...) (24 years ago, 10-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.320)

  Re: Cleaning old Lego

(...) I do it as Dan suggested. (in previous mail) But, to add something to your question: Has anybody tried to bleach yellowed parts? (21 years ago, 24-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old
(score: 3.317)

  Did the original LEGO bricks come in green?

Take a look at this auction, here is an excelent picture of old bricks with the windows and doors which fit in the slots: (URL) these items definitely LEGO? I know that the early bricks had slots in them, but I'm not sure if the windows were (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jul-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.313)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

Gary Istok wrote in message <3A7F1C38.1ED8FAB9@u...ch.edu>... sing. (...) assume (...) ever (...) that (...) some (...) I think the person that sold me the Lego just put sets together, so the old bricks are a mistake. The windows I have are (...) (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.310)

  RE: Reconstruction of 332, 333 and 335

Hi, Sorry for the confusion, my use of the words "small text" refers to the size of the word LEGO on the top of each stud on a brick. NOT for example 1x2 bricks with the word lego painted on the side. I do not have bricks with writing on the side (...) (24 years ago, 25-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf)

old, bricks
(score: 3.305)

  Re: When is Lego actually considered old?

(...) Ahhhhhh yessssss...... old LEGO. Cellulose Acetate was the material used in LEGO from the mid 50's thru 1963, although I have seen a few pieces it in sets as recent as 1966. Here's a rule of thumb, if it doesn't fit well, it's probably CA. If (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.300)

  Re: Not at all a pact with the devil...

(...) I'm pretty sure that was a joke referencing Micro$oft's claim that Internet Explorer was an integral part of Window$. At least, that's how it seemed to me. Likewise the posts talking about how "New bricks will not be compatible with old (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.291)

  Re: My forestmen loss

(...) Very good points! Especially when working with white. It is amazing that most of my biggest bricks (1x10 and bigger) are always off color and can make a really nice project look terrible. I soak my Lego and then scrub them all with a (...) (24 years ago, 10-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.282)

  Help with part ? from 540, also FOTW

I found a pristine, 100% complete 570 (fire station, flag stickers were unapplied except the American flag which is on the flag), 540 (Swiss villa) and 386 (basic set) at a garage sale this weekend. The boxes and pieces looked like I just bought the (...) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.275)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

Hello! Most likely I'll just repeat what others have said before. Howeveer, I didn't read any answer to this thread before I filled in this survey. (...) Because they offer th best possibility to build my own little world. They offer both (...) (19 years ago, 8-Jul-05, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 3.271)

  Old bricks question?

In a recent Ebay haul of miscellaneous bricks I acquired a handful or two of what look like rather old bricks and a few plates. Most are white 2x4 bricks, with a few reds thrown in, as well as some 1x2 white bricks and 2x8 white plates. The plates (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.270)

  Re: Old bricks question?

(...) They were random bricks from a hodgepodge, so I'm not sure. Since the seller didn't mention any European content, I'll err on the side of domestic LEGO. There's very little warping per se, but the bricks don't snap together with the same vigor (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.268)

  Re: How did you come out of your Dark Ages?

(...) An interesting question. I played with LEGO all through my childhood years. Now, with the resources of Lugnet, I can actually identify some of the earliest sets I had as a youngster, and I know that they were released only a couple years after (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 3.267)

  MicroSoft Brand Interlocking Building Bricks (Formerly "LEGO")

MicroSoft Brand Interlocking Building Bricks. Our bricks will have some of the following highly desirable characteristics: 1. This years bricks will not be compatible with last year's bricks. You will need to upgrade all of your old bricks if you (...) (24 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.265)

  Re: Factory building

(...) I think you can make a cover for them with 2 2x3 plates. I'll doublecheck. (...) They're 3x4, believe it or not. I don't think you can cram 3x4 studs worth of brick into them, though- that's an external measure. I meant to mention before, I (...) (24 years ago, 22-Mar-01, to lugnet.org.us.nelug)

old, bricks
(score: 3.264)

  Re: History Question, Dear Gary

Gary Istok wrote in message <3A7F1C38.1ED8FAB9@u...ch.edu>... (...) yet (...) hundreds of (...) one of (...) I have found two different types of logos on the 1x2 bricks without the stud underneath. One is very dirty and scratched and has a more (...) (24 years ago, 6-Feb-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.262)

  Being critical of LegoLand Günzburg

From July 1 until July 11, 2005 we stayed in Germany. With our seasonpasses we paid several visits to LegoLand Günzburg (nine to be exact: we had planned many other excursions in the area but the kids didn’t like to sit in the car for hours every (...) (19 years ago, 28-Jul-05, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.deutschland, FTX)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 3.262)

  Re: The LEGO Revival Survey

(...) They are a great way to express my imagination. The elements can be used over and over again for different things. (...) The high quality of the bricks, and the interconnectivity. LEGO pieces from my childhood (mid 70s) work with what I can (...) (19 years ago, 1-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

cleaning, old, bricks
(score: 3.261)

More:  Next Page >>