Re: Factory building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:02:21 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:

If there is a way to put a cover on it than it would work.

I think you can make a cover for them with 2 2x3 plates.  I'll doublecheck.

Good to know since my collection has been neglected for the past 7 years.  I
guess that part was introduced during my dark age.  How big are they?

They're 3x4, believe it or not.  I don't think you can cram 3x4 studs worth of
brick into them, though- that's an external measure.

I meant to mention before, I have some rather old bricks with "LEGO" and
"LEGOLand" printed on them- if they would help with the concept of the factory
being a LEGO factory, I can bring them to the setup and you can see if they
would fit anywhere in the model.  I'd rather not leave them loose as a "lego
box", but if they could be inserted in a wall or something...

I think I have both in red with white and black printing, respectively.

eric