Re: Factory building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 18:07:37 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Eric Joslin writes:
http://guide.lugnet.com/set/5381

If there is a way to put a cover on it than it would work.  Even with out
the covers they would be better than the barrels.

Yep, you can use 2 2x3 brown plates to cover them pretty well...

I've got quite a few of them, probably enough to convincingly fill a loading
dock.

Good to know since my collection has been neglected for the past 7 years.  I
guess that part was introduced during my dark age.  How big are they?

4x3 base and... uh... 4 plates tall? So 5 plates tall with the covers on them?
They also stack very neatly on top of one another...

And like Eric, I've got scads of these... Adventurers sets are a GREAT
source of these (a lot of the little desert vehicles & stuff had them)

Anyway, great job on the building! I love the window design-- it really came
off quite nicely :) [and the manhole covers were a great touch!

DaveE