Re: Factory building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 16:57:18 GMT

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
I've finally finished my factory building.  That is if it is ever truely
possible to finish a lego model.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=guigui

One other thing,  You might want to talk with Tom Duggan because he has
buildings on the other side of the street from the factory and he has sidewalks
as well.  It's just nice to corrdinate that before the show if possible.  Last
show we just moved tiles around to make things work and thats OK but it takes a
bit of time.

Again, Great work.

Eric Kingsley