Re: Factory building
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Thu, 22 Mar 2001 15:27:36 GMT

Very nice, I like the black sidewalk, one question, why did you use the
white windows backwards?, were you trying to achive a window sill effect?

In lugnet.org.us.nelug, Jonathan Dallas writes:
I've finally finished my factory building.  That is if it is ever truely
possible to finish a lego model.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=guigui

I need some help in designing crates or large boxes to replace the barrels
that I used.

I was imagining this factory as a place were legos are created and packaged.
I can make lego bricks look like lego sets by making small stickers, but
usually the sets are placed in a crate or a large box before shipping.

Once I have a large box, I'll just have one of the workers spill it to
reveal the smaller lego set boxes.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Jonathan Dallas