  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 4921 – 4940 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Heads up, Cloneophiles

(...) If asked 3 years ago, I would have agreed, but with the recent TLG production outsourcing, I've had too many bad experiences with regards to colour to find LEGO superior. Whereas most clones are of poor quality, some are catching up and are at (...) (17 years ago, 4-Dec-07, to lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.628)

  Re: Is there a tool that can fix problems with .ldr/.ldd files?

"Willy Tschager" <willy.tschager@tin.it> wrote in message news:JryKHD.n44@lugnet.com... (...) [snip] (...) This isn't about the brick's file itself. It's just that I don't understand the way LDD is placing bricks and messing up their rotation (...) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad.ldd)

bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

(...) Perhaps you should re-read our own words then, before you dust off your old copy of Animal Farm. It was you who "assumed" that Richie was referring to doublespeak when he invoked Orwell. (...) Fair enough. But if we're going to start policing (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

old
(score: 0.627)

  peeron inventory

380-1: Village Set: 3144 TrLuWhite Antenna 5H with Side Spokes should be white. 3005 Black Brick 1x1 should be 4 not 2 3005 Red Brick 1x1 should be 4 not 12 3004 Black Brick 1x2 should be 0 not 6 3004 Clear Brick 1x2 should be 7 not 12 3004 Red (...) (18 years ago, 14-Apr-07, to lugnet.inv)

old
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Its starting to happen...

(...) I agree that people won't know what "old" versus "new" means, but that's precisely the point I'm driving at. You *need* to know if you're a seller. So you have to go find out. If you call them "New Gray" and "Old Gray", you've successfully (...) (18 years ago, 9-Apr-07, to lugnet.color)

old
(score: 0.627)

  Re: what are the 5 worst lego elements?

(...) Actually there are too many bad pieces (almost all of them are post 1996) and some of them are the "worst", from many different points of view. From Jonathan's list, I can say that all the pieces, except Carbase Jr., are not bad from many (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]

I append it because I've been using Ken's account and am trying not to cause another spoof argument. Thanks about Ken, he's still not staying conscious. It's very nerve racking. We've gotten the "are his affairs in order" question and his 80 year (...) (23 years ago, 21-Jun-01, to lugnet.people)

old, bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Should AFOL websites keep to themselves?

(...) I'll jump in here and (not having read the whole thread) I'm sure I'll state something that's blatantly obvious and has (probably) been stated-- Censorship is some form of management (parent/school board/society) *denying* access to some (...) (18 years ago, 13-Apr-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

old
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Looking for information on a huge space model

Hello Peter, I have searched through the published info (in Bricks 'n Pieces mags), and come up with 2 pictures of space display items, one of which *might* be the one. I will scan them and send to you personally under seperate cover. If that (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22

(...) lol, if by 'rumour mill' you mean the fact that I actually posted that earlier in this thread then yeah, I might be there. ;) For a change I was planning on bringing only newish mocs (which isn't a whole lot) but it is easy enough to load some (...) (18 years ago, 12-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.ca.on)

old
(score: 0.627)

  Re: I hate MOCPages

(...) I like that idea-- it's always been an annoying bug in my mind that people will abuse the voting/reviewing right by simply cleaning out their cookies and voting/reviewing multiple times; hence boosting their favorite MOCs and (more (...) (20 years ago, 7-Sep-04, to lugnet.general)

cleaning
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Educational Experience no longer selling LEGO

I noticed this several weeks ago when I went to point someone in Sydney in their direction. Listed on the lego.com website instead is this crowd: Modern Teaching Aids Pty Ltd Level 1 122-126 Old Pittwater Road Brookvale NSW 2100 Australia Tel.: +61 (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.loc.au)

old
(score: 0.627)

  Going out of business sale at Bucy's Bricks

Just a reminder that I am closing down my store as soon as I sell enough of my inventory. All parts are at least 35% off. Thanks and happy shopping! John Bucy's Bricks (URL) (17 years ago, 23-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Going out of business sale at Bucy's Bricks

(...) off of your order! Thanks, John (17 years ago, 24-Nov-07, to lugnet.market.brickshops)

bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Re: Take a Ride on the Reading ( 0-6-0T Reading Switcher using Big Ben Bricks New Medium Drivers)

(...) I just wanted to add a 'me too' to your steamer. I really can't add anything that hasn't already been said or addressed. I agree that the tank shroud around the boiler could be more smooth, but the aforementioned cheese slope additions should (...) (17 years ago, 26-Nov-07, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Virtual Minibrix - New release

It's me again! My initial launch of Virtual Minibrix on the world seems to have generated rather more interest than I expected. As a result of all the feedback and contributions I have received, I am delighted to announce that the web site is now (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Nathan changes from LEGO to bottle caps?

So from LEGO to bottle caps, thats and interesting twist. I'll have to make a point of going down to the World of Coke and check it out. "To commemorate the partnership with Toys for Tots, Coca-Cola commissioned New York-based sculptor Nathan Sawaya (...) (17 years ago, 30-Nov-07, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

bricks
(score: 0.627)

  RE: Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

Scott Comments follow various snips /1) Order Information - A great deal of orders do not have any information /along with it, such as order number, the name of the shop, order contents, /names, etc. Since Brickbay e-mail has not been working for (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.627)

  Honolulu Chinatown building MOC

Hi all, I've pretty much completed my first MOC of a building from Honolulu's historic Chinatown. (URL) More pictures are in the (URL) gallery> Located at the NE corner of King Street and Nuuanu Ave, this building houses the Home Street Bank. Some (...) (18 years ago, 11-Apr-07, to lugnet.town, lugnet.announce.moc, FTX) !!

old
(score: 0.627)

  Suggestions / Comments on Recent Brickbay Transactions

To All (Especially Brickbay Sellers), Over the last few weeks, I have been making a good number of purchases through Brickbay, trying to get some projects of mine completed, and it is a great service. However, there seems to be a lot of varying (...) (23 years ago, 20-Jun-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

old, bricks
(score: 0.627)

More:  Next Page >>