 Local / Canada / Ontario / 425
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 04:51:17 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:
K, I'm counitng on you guys to fill up a 20x20 area

I've got 5 tables at 2 foot by 8 foot apiece, and two train layouts.

I still ahve 5 tables to fill up! :)

I hear Deb's bringing stuff, so that'll take up alotta room :)

And Jason, so the rumour mill goes, may make the trip, so hopefully there'll be
more stuff to show :)

lol, if by 'rumour mill' you mean the fact that I actually posted that earlier
in this thread then yeah, I might be there. ;)

For a change I was planning on bringing only newish mocs (which isn't a whole
lot) but it is easy enough to load some of the old stuff if you have space to
fill.

I have the following names on the list--

Deb
Calum
Chris
Janey
Jason
Jeff VW
Jeremy T

Am I forgetting anyone?

Anyway, the space is booked, the tables are spoken for, and we're good to go for
a great show!

Can't wait for it!

Dave K