 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 16
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 20:43:40 GMT

In lugnet.org.ca.obb, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
   In lugnet.org.ca.obb, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:

snip

   by 20--shouldn’t change the plans much...

http://sandysparky.net/albums/20070422springtoyshow/20070422toyshow.jpg

snip

updated pic to reflect the 24x20 layout area--I think it’ll work wonderfully

Dave K

Dude, IM soooo confused, which way is north??? LOL

You know when you show up, we will have rearranged it 24 times, like usual. Wink.

Janey... while the cats away, the Red Brick Mouse will play

well, i know for sure, that diva from ottawa is gonna barge in and ask for more table space, or at the very least that her moc be put on a corner so it can be seen almost 360º, cause she’s a real estate hog and a demanding b-, uh, witch.

-§ deborah §-