 Local / Canada / Ontario / 428
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 17:51:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Jason Allemann wrote:

<snip>

lol, if by 'rumour mill' you mean the fact that I actually posted that earlier
in this thread then yeah, I might be there. ;)

For a change I was planning on bringing only newish mocs (which isn't a whole
lot) but it is easy enough to load some of the old stuff if you have space to
fill.

There's always space to fill.  Besides Deb, no one has 'claimed space' yet, but
I'm going on the usual 'it'll look great without being too packed in' displays
we've always done.  I think between Janey and Deb, that's at least 2-3 tables
gone right there, and the rest of us less capable builders will take the other
spaces :)

We also have 2 train layouts that'll take up at least 1 full side of the 20x20
area we have.  It'll be awesome!

I'm probably going to hit the local 'beds 'n linens' discount store this weekend
and pick up tablecloths.  Since I'm a straight colour-blind male (3 factors that
make my sense of colour choices abysmally bad), any suggestions?

Dave K