 Organizations / Canada / OBB / 14
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.obb
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 13:44:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:

<snip>

by 20--shouldn't change the plans much...

http://sandysparky.net/albums/20070422_spring_toy_show/20070422_toyshow.jpg

<snip>

updated pic to reflect the 24x20 layout area--I think it'll work wonderfully

Dave K