 Local / Canada / Ontario / 430
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2007 12:01:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, C. L. GunningCook wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Jason Allemann wrote: Since I'm a straight colour-blind male (3 factors that
make my sense of colour choices abysmally bad), any suggestions?

Well, if you want to go with OBB we decided to go with black, but I have not
purchased the fabric yet.

Janey, "not straight, not colour-blind female, Red Brick"

ummmm

i have a question......

errrrr

ummmm

this not be the right place...

ummmm

cough

ummmm

Janey, about what you said.....

ummmmm

mutter

i could have sworn.....

ummmm

that the colours for OBB were Red.  I hope this is the right group. maybe i
should cross post this to lug.org.OBB    sorry if this is a newbie question and
all that.

Im really looking forward to being at the toy show in some form or another.

Regards

Chris