 Local / Canada / Ontario / 426
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2007 12:58:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, Jason Allemann wrote:
In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:
K, I'm counitng on you guys to fill up a 20x20 area

And Jason, so the rumour mill goes, may make the trip, so hopefully there'll be
more stuff to show :)

lol, if by 'rumour mill' you mean the fact that I actually posted that earlier
in this thread then yeah, I might be there. ;)

My daddy always told me, believe half of what I see, and a quarter of what I
read, so I think "rumour mill" might still apply.

Of course, that was way back before I ripped the silver spoon out, and way
before the internet.  A quarter is pretty generous these days.

Dave, can you please add Allan Bedford to your list, if he can clear his
schedule he will be joining us as well, thank you.

Janey "Aim for the salt lick, Red Brick"