 Local / Canada / Ontario / 432
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 19 Apr 2007 12:55:38 GMT

Here's the lowdown--

(besides looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday...)

The times:

Saturday April 21 at 5:30 p.m.--the earliest we can get our nametags
Saturday April 21 from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.--setup
Sunday April 22 from 8 a.m. to 10 a.m.--setup
Sunday April 22 from 10 a.m. to  p.m.--show

We have a wedding on Saturday so I won't be able to help with setup that day.  I
will be there early on Sunday.

Here's a picture I quickly whipped up in Visio for our little area--this was
made before I found out that we have a 24 foot by 20 foot area instead of a 20
by 20--shouldn't change the plans much...

http://sandysparky.net/albums/20070422_spring_toy_show/20070422_toyshow.jpg

The light greyt area is the Calum/Jeff/Jeremy/Derek layout

The redbrick area is Janeys and my little layout

and the dark grey area are display tables.  There's the green patch for Deb's
display.

All this said, I like to be 'fluid' so if y'all wanna change the layout--by all
means.  None of this is written in stone

If there are any issues or questions or concerns, don't hesitate to call me on
my cell--most people know it and it's probably not advised to put it here.

Again, looking forward to seeing everyone!

Dave