 Local / Canada / Ontario / 417
416  |  418
Subject:
Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Thu, 5 Apr 2007 21:28:38 GMT

Frank retired, and there was a little confusion in the organization.  One phone
call to Doug and he assured me that he really wants us at the show.

So I'll need to know--who wants to display at the---

THE TORONTO TOY, TRAIN & DOLL COLLECTORS' SHOW

April 22, 2007-  10.00am-4pm

The International Centre,
Hall 6,  6900 Airport Rd. Mississauga, ON , Canada

Let me know.

I'm thinking that we'll get a 20 x 20 area--that should accomodate the layout
and whatever displays we want to show.

Let me know

Take care,

Dave K