 Local / Canada / Ontario / 424
Re: Toronto Toy, Train and Doll Collectors' Show - April 22
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2007 23:01:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.on, David Koudys wrote:
   K, I’m counitng on you guys to fill up a 20x20 area

I’ve got 5 tables at 2 foot by 8 foot apiece, and two train layouts.

man, those are skinny tables! my house is kinda wide and won’t fit on 2 feet, can we arrange them so it will? it’s going to be at least 3.5 x 3.5 feet, but the landscaping isn’t complete yet, so i’m not too sure. but it’s definitely already wider than 2 feet.

I still ahve 5 tables to fill up! :)

I hear Deb’s bringing stuff, so that’ll take up alotta room :) • yeah, sorry, guys. you’ll see me coming down the 401 - wide load.

And Jason, so the rumour mill goes, may make the trip, so hopefully there’ll be more stuff to show :)

that useless guy, he won’t even stay for the 6 hours if his rep is anything to go by, wink.

   I have the following names on the list--

Deb Calum Chris Janey Jason Jeff VW Jeremy T

Am I forgetting anyone?

Anyway, the space is booked, the tables are spoken for, and we’re good to go for a great show!

Dave K

thanks for organizing, dave and for letting me in! i always feel welcome in mississauga. now toronto, that’s a different story.

-§ deborah §-