 People / 2128
Re: Wings [was: Re: Building big]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.people
Date:
Thu, 21 Jun 2001 08:42:53 GMT

    I append it because I've been using Ken's account and am trying not to
cause another spoof argument.
    Thanks about Ken, he's still not staying conscious. It's very nerve
racking. We've gotten the "are his affairs in order" question and his 80
year old dad nearly had a heart attack. I'm a "new" AFOL. So is my daughter
Krystal. Ken's dad Duane still has about 10 of the "original binding bricks"
from his younger days. So he's been in a long "dim" state I guess. He
recently started getting the Roboriders which brought him out and now buys
nearly every non Duplo set.
--
Nicole Rienhart-Drumm

"Maggie Cambron" <mcambron@pacbell.net> wrote in message
In lugnet.space, Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of Kenneth A. Drumm, Ph.D. • writes:
Don't forget not open flame in the phlogiston all you smokers out there. • :)
--
Nicole Rienhart-Drumm wife of
Kenneth A. Drumm Ph.D.

~Mark "phlogiston" Sandlin

Okay, Nicole, now that you've posted about half a dozen times you are no • longer
required to append "wife of Kenneth..." to your name-- especially if you • are an
AFOL in your own right (and I suspect you are!).  I understand your doing • so
when you are relaying messages from Ken, but really, I think you came up • with
the phlogiston remark on your own!  Anyway, welcome to Lugnet whose ranks
include other AFOL couples including the Bogers, the Regners, Todd and • Suzanne,
of course, and I'm sure others I haven't thought of!

BTW speaking for us all I hope Ken is doing better and will be back to • posting
on his own soon (and that you will keep reading and posting on Lugnet too • even
when he's better!).

Maggie C.