  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 3101 – 3120 of about 52000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Santa and his Reindeer

A few years ago I put LEGO train tracks around my son's roof towards the ceiling. This year, I made a team of reindeer and a sleigh to run around the tracks. The Santa is an old LEGO set, but the reindeer and sleigh are MOC. I'm not completely (...) (16 years ago, 19-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.fun.holiday, FTX)

old
(score: 0.717)

  LGEO Update

Hi All, time to release an updated LGEO library. Here is a list of changes since the last update: lg_30552: added lg_30553: added lg_30554: added lg_41532: added lg_3645: added lg_49059: added lg_55013: added lg_3647: removed unreferenced (...) (16 years ago, 15-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.717)

  Re: POV Coordinate Question

(...) Please send me an LDraw model that's exhibiting the problem, and let me know what version of L3P you're using. My test here was with the old version of L3P, not the most recent beta, so something may have changed there. I don't see how the (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad)

old
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Massive LDraw file repository

(...) James' request inspired me to work on cleaning up and annotating my numerous MPD files during my Christmas and New Year's vacation. One result of this work can be found at: (URL) document contains a list of all my published MPD files in a (...) (19 years ago, 2-Jan-06, to lugnet.cad)

cleaning
(score: 0.717)

  Re: Getting my set list from Peeron to Lugnet

(...) Hi all, if the additional year column is all of an issue here, I could figure out two approaches: - we revert back to when there was no year column. The downside being, you won't have that valuable piece of information in the list anymore. - (...) (16 years ago, 18-Dec-08, to lugnet.admin.database)

old
(score: 0.717)

  MOC - Robie House by Frank Lloyd Wright

This is my first MOC announcement here on LUGNET. (URL) This is model of the Robie House I displayed at Brickworld 2009. It is about 8000 pieces, built mostly of dark red plate to emulate the long thin bricks used by Wright. It is built on a 1 stud (...) (15 years ago, 10-Sep-09, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.arch, FTX) !

bricks
(score: 0.717)

  Re: LEGO iPhone/iPod Touch Rotating Dock

(...) Philo, Thanks. I think I have a couple of those in my bins. I might be able to add them to the back and have them rest on the iMac base. Thanks for the kind words and suggestion! “Keep on Building” ---...--- Steven B. Combs, Ph.D. :: Bricks in (...) (15 years ago, 9-Sep-09, to lugnet.general)

bricks
(score: 0.717)

  Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.18

(...) Philo just informed me that both versions that I have packed into the setup are the old versions. So I compliled it again with the current (above mentioned) versions of that tools. I am sorry for any trouble this may have caused on your side. (...) (16 years ago, 15-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad.dev)

old
(score: 0.716)

  Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

(...) Wonderful job Kurt! Your scale is massive compared to the "set scale" of my shipbuilding. What was the build-time for this? I'm particularly impressed that you were able to base this on hull pieces and yet the scale still works. I too like the (...) (16 years ago, 16-Dec-08, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

old
(score: 0.716)

  Re: Wow! New Train Engine Pics

(...) these were photos of an actual train that someone took so they could later build a model! Beautiful model, beautiful photos. I also like the cute little mini-train and the giant bricks and minifig. Were all of these the work of a 12-year-old? (...) (22 years ago, 30-Apr-02, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 0.716)

  Running Leocad under linux (Ubuntu 8.10 32-bit)

For anyone interested, I will hereby share my experiences with Leocad under Linux (Ubuntu 8.10 32-bit) I write this because I stumbled across some issues which might be related to LeoCad itself or just my complete lack of experience. This being said (...) (16 years ago, 14-Dec-08, to lugnet.cad.leocad, FTX)

old
(score: 0.716)

  Re: Stealing Lego

Mark & All, It i funny, this is a year old, but I saw it last night. (...) Indeed, it was TLC, the show was called Caught in the Act, and it looked like a TLC Outlet store or soemthing, but I think it was in Great Britain. The guy was wondering (...) (22 years ago, 29-Apr-02, to lugnet.mediawatch)

old, bricks
(score: 0.716)

  Re: Technicopedia Update

Good news everyone! I have now added the sets from 1991 to Technicopedia including 8074, 8810, 8815, 8820, 8838, and 8856. (URL) You'll notice some other changes as well. Firstly, I have a new logo which is now rendered in 3D. The logo on the title (...) (16 years ago, 13-Dec-08, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

old
(score: 0.716)

  LEGO finds at Bricks&Blocks in Cookstown

The B&B has a huge amount of star wars Episode I stuff on sale, mainly in those double packages. Calum, I know you were looking for the Slave I (the old one) in a combo pack, and they had lots. 7161 Gungan sub + 7121 Naboo Swamp = $40 7144 Slave I + (...) (22 years ago, 27-Apr-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

old, bricks
(score: 0.716)

  Re: cleaning transparent pieces

(...) Awesome idea! (...) Zac - Brasso is a smelly, ever-so-slightly abrasive polish for - you guessed it - brass! It will take the decals off of bricks that you would like to be plain, too. (very slowly) You have K-mart in Australia? Try finding (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jun-01, to lugnet.storage)

cleaning, bricks
(score: 0.716)

  Re: A few questions...

(...) You know, I really like the Yellow Tudor walls! They're perfect for old victorian style architecture. (especially if you're trying to recreate english homesteads, or a really awesome medieval villiage :) (...) You know, I would have to go with (...) (22 years ago, 28-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.716)

  Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-02 Now Available

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message news:Gv667H.Iz1@lugnet.com... (...) Duplo (...) idea (...) My 2 1/2 year old loves watching me mess with MLCad on my PC, and with the new Duplo bricks I can start to put together some of (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.cad)

old, bricks
(score: 0.715)

  QR 1450 Class diesel

(URL) effort on the 1450 engine. I must say that the old blue/white colour scheme is a hell of a lot easier to do that the current maroon/gold. (16 years ago, 9-Dec-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

old
(score: 0.715)

  Re: Beating up, kicking, and verbally abusing an old dead rotted horse...

(...) Great News! Even if you don't plan to go OpenSource please do provide information for the file formats of the layout files and the parts library. I guess this is where it is most needed and people are most willing to work on. Opening the (...) (16 years ago, 3-Dec-08, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.general)

old
(score: 0.715)

  2 MOCs on Brickshelf

Hi everybody, 2 MOCs of mine have been photo'd and placed on Brickshelf. While I'm still in the process of making pictures of another MOC I'd like to place on the web, I don't know when this will be finished. So I decided on this post to announce my (...) (22 years ago, 26-Apr-02, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 0.715)

More:  Next Page >>