 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 4295
4294  |  4296
Subject:
LEGO finds at Bricks&Blocks in Cookstown
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Sat, 27 Apr 2002 02:11:29 GMT

The B&B has a huge amount of star wars Episode I stuff on sale,
mainly in those double packages.  Calum, I know you were looking
for the Slave I (the old one) in a combo pack, and they had lots.

7161 Gungan sub + 7121 Naboo Swamp  = $40
7144 Slave I    + 7110 Landspeeder  = $20
7144 Slave I    + 7104 Desert Skiff = $20
7141 Naboo Fighter + 7115 Gungan Patrol + 7124 Flash Speeder
                               = $30

They also had lots of 7191 Tie interceptors @ $90

And when I say LOTS of sets, I estimate about 100+
of each of the above.  This was last weekend, but I doubt
that the quantities have changed much.  They're probably
trying to clear them out for the Episode II stuff.

happy shopping

John