 Pirates / 4591
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 02:15:24 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   I am pleased to announce my newest MOC

The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

Wonderful job Kurt! Your scale is massive compared to the “set scale” of my shipbuilding. What was the build-time for this?

I’m particularly impressed that you were able to base this on hull pieces and yet the scale still works. I too like the ship’s bell... Is there a detailed below-decks perchance?

That you did the technic work for the engines and rudder even with the investment of time and brick for the model itself only further impresses. And of course an ode to one of my old favorites - Clive Cussler...

I will surely refer back to your pics for further inspiration. Thanks for sharing!

-Hendo