 Pirates / 4601
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 20:08:40 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
-snip-

I am glad you enjoyed it. I have one question what is the rear cargo hold?

kurt

Hey Kurt, I meant this:

That's the access hole to pull the ship's wheel / steering assembly out:

Perhaps it has a more proper name,

... maybe "big hole in ship"!!

I just didn't know what to call it, I'm not
up on my nautical terminology.

I just needed to be able the remove, repair, and refine the steering.

btw, I have like 3 of those boat hull sections, so seeing your work was amazing
to me!

I bought 15 or so on bricklink 2 1/2 years ago (at ~$2.50 each)

sorry about the misunderstanding.

   kurt

take care,

Eric Sophie