 Pirates / 4594
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 15:51:23 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, David Koudys wrote:
   In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote: snip

enjoy

kurt

Oh I’m enjoying!!

That’s fantastic!! The detail is amazing!

I am glad.

I’d love to see a vid of the pistons/paddle wheels!

I will work on getting a video made and uploaded somewhere.

The back detail is perfectly done--I love it!

Very nicely done!

Dave K

Thanks