 Pirates / 4595
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Tue, 16 Dec 2008 23:42:52 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   I am pleased to announce my newest MOC

The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

This vessel is a side-paddle-wheel sailing steamship. The model is almost 4 1/2 feet long (1.36 meters) and it uses 13 hull center sections.

Awesome work, Kurt.

A great model of a vessel from an interesting but oft overlooked period. (Which is odd, because as you demonstrate, the length/width ratio of vessels was changing to a more LEGO-friendly one).

Spotlighted!

Cheers

Richie Dulin
CO Legeaux