 Pirates / 4622
Re: The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 24 Jun 2009 23:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.pirates, Kurt Baty wrote:
   I am pleased to announce my newest MOC

The RTS Zavala Steamship-of-War

This vessel is a side-paddle-wheel sailing steamship. The model is almost 4 1/2 feet long (1.36 meters) and it uses 13 hull center sections.

Sorry I’m so late to the party, but I’ve been, well, long story.

Anyway, this is beautiful, Kurt. Very lovely, and I particularly like the gallery and sail cuts. Now we only must wean you from using hull sections...

LFB