 CAD / Development / 10936
Re: LETGUI new version 0.1.0.18
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dev
Date:
Mon, 15 Dec 2008 17:22:14 GMT

In lugnet.cad.dev, Philippe Hurbain wrote:
In lugnet.cad.dev, Michael Heidemann wrote:
A new version of LETGUI (http://letgui.mikeheide.kilu.de) is now available.
Support for new commandline options for Ytruder1.2 and Intersector1.3 are added.

Thanks!

For the record:
- Ytruder 1.2 is no longer limited to Y direction and can extrude along x, y or
z directions

- Intersector 1.3 has a new scaling option that improves result for small parts.

Philo

Philo just informed me that both versions that I have packed into the setup are
the old versions. So I compliled it again with the current (above mentioned)
versions of that tools.
I am sorry for any trouble this may have caused on your side.
The current download WILL include the updated versions from Ytruder and
Intersector.

cu
mikeheide