 CAD / 15867
Re: POV Coordinate Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 18 Dec 2008 00:49:28 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Eric Albrecht wrote:
I'm copying it into the clipboard and pasting it into POV.  Everything looks
good like the angle and the orientation, I just get this mirror image problem.
Looks like I don't get the problem when I use the camera directly out of L3P.

Please send me an LDraw model that's exhibiting the problem, and let me know
what version of L3P you're using.  My test here was with the old version of L3P,
not the most recent beta, so something may have changed there.  I don't see how
the actual model could cause the problem, but it would be better if I have your
actual model to cut down on the number of variables.

--Travis