 CAD / 15864
Re: POV Coordinate Question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2008 23:01:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Anders Isaksson wrote:

What is your camera definition? In BlockCAD I use L3P to create the POV
file, and then I do some post-processing of that file (I don't actually
remmeber right now what I'm changing), and those renders are not mirrored.
The camera definition in such a POV file looks like:

It's the
sky -y
right -4/3*x
which sets up the coordinate system. Removing the minus sign creates a
mirror image.

I usually use L3P to create the file, but then I replace the camera with a
definition from LDView.  If I can just change the sign, that will be easy.

Eric