 CAD / 7811
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-02 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 14:27:36 GMT

"Eduardo Vazquez Harte" <eduvazhar@terra.es> wrote in message

Anyway what's Duplo for?

I mean aren't we big for it?

Does anyone let there 9 momths/3 years baby use Mlcad to play with the • Duplo
pieces?

Oh don't think I don't like the pieces, I like them but I don't get the • idea
of using Duplo. Can someone explain me the idea of it?

My 2 1/2 year old loves watching me mess with MLCad on my PC, and with the
new Duplo bricks I can start to put together some of the bigger models she
builds with the real bricks. As she gets older I can see here using MLCad to
learn how to use a computer properly (no games playing for my daughter!),
and having Duplo bricks should help her make that connection more quickly
than with the smaller LEGO that I won't let her play with.

Dan