 Duplo / 484
Re: why duplo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.duplo
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 19:17:16 GMT

Tony Hafner <hafhead@PANTSplanetquake.com> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Gv6u1q.5EK@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.cad, Thomas Wölk writes:
of course my nephews !demand! that their creations, where they freely
combine duplo, lego, technic, bionicle, knex, cardboard or whatever else
they find are documented as accurate as possible.

I would love to see pictures (ldraw or real) of any of their creations.  I
am very interested in serious integration of System and Duplo.

(crossposted with followups set to lugnet.duplo)

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com

not from my nephews but from the short lived legoland park at sierksdorf
around 1974. surf here
http://www-public.tu-bs.de:8080/~y0007612/Pages/Lego-m/eMalt.htm and scroll
down to the elephant. i'll see if i can find some fotos but at the moment
i'm not near my sisters place so it might take a while.