 CAD / 7817
Re: why duplo
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 26 Apr 2002 17:12:54 GMT

Eduardo Vazquez Harte <eduvazhar@terra.es> schrieb in im Newsbeitrag:
Gv667H.Iz1@lugnet.com...

------->8----------
Anyway what's Duplo for?

I mean aren't we big for it?

Does anyone let there 9 momths/3 years baby use Mlcad to play with the • Duplo
pieces?

Oh don't think I don't like the pieces, I like them but I don't get the • idea
of using Duplo. Can someone explain me the idea of it?
------->8--------------
hi!

to me duplo has always been a basic part of the lego system idea. i mean you
can connect them to a 2x4 brick. so wasn't one of the first ideas for the
ldraw format, to be able to document every lego brick? besides from that i
remember them being used in some sets together with normal bricks (promo?).
and they are used by many people for scenery and bridge supports.
of course my nephews !demand! that their creations, where they freely
combine duplo, lego, technic, bionicle, knex, cardboard or whatever else
they find are documented as accurate as possible.

so i'm quite happy i dont have to delete the seams from my shortcuts for
some duplo bricks in some grafic program anymore.

bye/tschuess

thomas

btw. my nephews, now 5 and 9 do mess with mlcad, in fact they started with
simlego before there was mlcad.............