 CAD / 7802
Re: LDraw.org Parts Update 2002-02 Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 25 Apr 2002 23:52:26 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Steve Bliss writes:
[FUT lugnet.cad]

Fifth in a series, collect them all!

There are 204 files in this release, including 91 new parts and a bunch of
fixes.  Besides the 12 horse parts, there are also a bunch of revised
primitives, newly BFC-compliant.

Get the update at <http://www.ldraw.org/download/updates/>.  Full details are
available there.

As is normal, the preview page is not ready yet.  I think it will be worth
waiting for. :)

Steve Bliss

Hi PT authors,
Hi PT administrator,

Congratulations,

the PT is a place where the exceptionnal is the rule.

I am really satisfied with the high quality that is achieved.
And, more important, this quality is not erratic but perfectly regular.

Special thanks to Sascha Broich for the amazing horse parts.

Also, we all acknowledge the contribution of Franklin Cain. Too sad we have
exhausted his patience. Fortunately there are more reviewers now, so things
can go a little faster.

Best regards,

Damien