  Search Results: cleaning old bricks
 Results 2561 – 2580 of about 52000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LegOz 2001.VIC.1 / Studs 2001.1

Apologies if this shows up twice - first post ended up in cyber - black-hole 8?( Dave Low <stinglessbee@hotSPA...Email.com> wrote in message news:G7D0oz.Iy3@lugnet.com... (...) sets, (...) Another quickie - For my next project, I'm looking for (...) (24 years ago, 22-Jan-01, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Building a truck

"Morten Trab" <morten@trab.dk> wrote in message news:HpqsDz.z9p@lugnet.com... (...) and (...) don't (...) Hi Morten, I've only done one MOC truck but I'll tell you in short how it went: First I decided on a model. I picked the Volvo NH12 because I (...) (21 years ago, 11-Dec-03, to lugnet.modelteam)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: lookinf for info on 1/16th offset building techniques.

"Jason J Railton" <j.j.railton@ntlworld.com> wrote in message news:IGHM6x.G1I@lugnet.com... (...) (snippage) (...) I do apologize for having to redirect back to lugnet.build but I tried emailing you and your old ISPs mailserver bounced the message (...) (19 years ago, 15-May-05, to lugnet.build)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Noobie Asks Questions

(...) Hi Andrew, I think it's neat that you're going to be building pirate ships! I'm not sure if they will be the "flying" type or the ordinary, "water" types, though :) If you're building the "flying" type, I wouldn't bother building hulls out of (...) (20 years ago, 18-Jul-04, to lugnet.pirates, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  The Ultimate LEGO Book Review....

I finally bought THE ULTIMATE LEGO BOOK over the weekend. And here's my 2 cents/pfennig/centimes worth.... This is a book by and about TLG. It shows many of the models built by the model shops. It gives a brief (yes brief) history on LEGO, as well (...) (25 years ago, 2-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: What's your LEGO Specialty?

(...) Kerry, my timeline is somewhat similar to yours. My father had bought me mainly Lego as a child, back in the 1960's. Lots of windows and doors and lattice fencing and basic bricks meant lots of ... houses,apartments and dwellings. Exciting (...) (25 years ago, 30-Mar-00, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Town without AFOL's

(...) It might. It is less likely, with the dominance of chains and big-box stores, but it did happen to me last spring in Canada. I found a small, independent department/clothing store in Edmundston, NB, called Hutman's. A permanent sign outside (...) (21 years ago, 11-May-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: what makes a legend?

(...) It has taken me five severe revisions to answer this very difficult question. Each time I allowed myself to go off topic into the realm of what I wanted to see, and what I thought LEGO could do to improve their company, rather than answer the (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  4101 and 4401 designer sets

I have been looking forward to getting 4101 Wild Collection and 4401 Little Creatures ever since I first saw them due to the fact they made impressive looking models with a useful selection of basic bricks. Today they arrived from S@H, and I have to (...) (22 years ago, 10-Mar-03, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?

Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks. I was over at LLCA and they didn't have any 1x2s. Lots of 2x2. One of the masterbuilders told me something very interesting. The (...) (19 years ago, 16-Jun-05, to lugnet.market.shopping)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A better boxcar? (was: Re: Thanks to Terry Cruse and Ali V.

On Fri, 6 Nov 1998 20:42:39 GMT, "Dan Parker" <danp@qi2.com> wrote: :I must agree with Ben -- and this might be a little more blunt. As much of a :LEGO trainhead that I am, I find it difficult to justify building a shrine to :the 9v series in its (...) (26 years ago, 30-Nov-98, to lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The extra horse

(...) Hee hee hee. I got my guarded inns today, too. Happy day! Just a few, very minor complaints. Two holder clip yellow saddle instead of the original part, a one holder; Modern style heads instead of the old solid stud head-tops; That Indian (...) (23 years ago, 13-Jul-01, to lugnet.castle)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: A fan no more

(...) LOL (...) She gets the "building" problem. But does she agree with you on handing in your Lego Fan badge because of it? Does she think it should make you very sad? Ask her. (...) Some are succeeding, some are failing. Some that are failing I (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  A LEGO Price List with 4,000 entries!

One of the features of my Unofficial LEGO Sets/Parts Collectors Guide that I haven't mentioned much is a LEGO Price List. I included this for folks who want to insure their old LEGO sets, but have no reference source to do so. Well my "Insurance (...) (18 years ago, 29-Jan-07, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.trains)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: The LEGO Ambassador Nomination thread

(...) Seeing as it's so quiet here, I might as well throw my hat into the ring: My name is Teddy Welsh. I'm a 34-year-old mathematics professor in Westfield, MA, and I would like to be considered as a nominee for Ambassador, representing lugnet. I (...) (16 years ago, 6-May-08, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Proposal for an AFOL Event at LEGOLAND Windsor

(...) Don't worry - we hold a lot of meetings for the UK crowd anyway. I for one won't be bothered if this is purely a public show. It's no big deal for a lot of us to get together anytime. (...) I'd suggest you hold them as two separate events too (...) (22 years ago, 23-Apr-02, to lugnet.loc.uk)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Nicely now. What do you think of the new colors?

(...) Do I like the change in colors? No. I'd like to keep the current color pallet. In fact, I think there are too many color variations as is. Why do I not like the change? As an engineer, I am always concerned with backwards compatibility. Sure (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Floating Head Sportscar

I'd rather not make a new post for each response, so I'll respond to all you guys in one shot. Thanks for the kind words. :) Tim- Pneumatic T it is, "old style". I bought the wrong ones on bricklink :) Thanks. Lenny- Glad you like it. And my (...) (20 years ago, 26-May-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Re: Another Technic Creation

My own building experiences: (...) That'S the first step of getting into the buisness of creatin own models. Building by instruction gives good ideas of how the technic bricks could be used. But that just covers just 20% (or less) of the reasonable (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.technic)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

  Lego Buildings with 4 Walls

I was looking at the #4886 Designers set in the Lugnet set database yesterday. And there were a few things that troubled me about it. Not the design per se, but just the whole concept of going from a "minifig" environment (3 walls, juniorized parts, (...) (19 years ago, 1-May-05, to lugnet.general)

old, bricks
(score: 3.021)

More:  Next Page >>