 Marketplace / Shopping / 12148
12147  |  12149
Subject:
Anyone going to Orlando PaB soon?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.shopping
Date:
Thu, 16 Jun 2005 12:28:20 GMT

Need to know if any one is going to Downtown Disney and could stop by the PaB to
see if they have any 1x2 trans blocks. I was over at LLCA and they didn't have
any 1x2s. Lots of 2x2. One of the masterbuilders told me something very
interesting. The PaB at the park is set on the amount not bricks left over from
the building in the workshop. Interesting. At least I thought. Also must have
just been my lucky day when I shopping I found a couple old sets, 6763 (a little
damaged but nothing that is going to make me call for parts) 6762 (this box was
so crushed I was shocked when I saw it. Not from the condition of the box, but
from the fact that it went on Ebay for $150) IT IS MINE!!! Even got a discount
on it. SCORE!.

After I was done at the park, I took a quick drive up to DownTown Disney CA. PAB
was small, but had some much needed parts. Including the yellow figures. Heard a
rumor from two guys in the park that TLC is going to be changing all of the
figures soon. (Any one hear this yet) Just to be safe I took two large cups
(12.95) and loaded them up. I found that (for me) DTDCA had a better selection
of bricks over LLCA.

I walked over to the model builder section of the park and saw one of the clear
baseplates. Oh how I wish I could have one. Just one, but that is a Lego only
part. Maybe next lifetime. I would like to maybe open this up for a discussion
if we could on possible new baseplates or reissuing of baseplates. I would like
to see some of the old Legoland baseplates coming back.

Larry